Custom Product Formulations
Mastix Medica has formulated several tableted products in chewing gum and chewable tablet formats that are available to customers as a private label in your brand. These products are dietary supplements.
Energy Chewing Gum or Lozenges
- Virtually any amount of caffeine up to 100mg in sugar or sugar-free tablets
- The fastest delivery of caffeine available as proven by the US Military in clinical studies*
Co-Q-10 Chewing Gum
- 30 mg per tablet using Kaneka Q10™ active Co-Q-10
- Supports a healthy heart function and provides energy for active life styles*
- Beneficial for those taking statin drugs*
Zinc Chewing Gum
- 20 mg of zinc acetate per tablet (better absorption versus zinc gluconate)
- An alternative to zinc lozenges to support a healthy immune system and natural resistance*
Ginger Chewing Gum
- 50 mg ginger to help calm the stomach and fight nausea*
- 500mg of calcium carbonate per gum piece
- A daily source of extra calcium that your body may need*
Green Coffee Bean Gum
- A 200mg green coffee bean chewing gum with 100mg of active chlorogenic acid
- Outstanding and unique mocha flavor
- 150 mg of WellTrim (African Mango Extract) per tablet
- The only gum with this active ingredient
RenaGum™ is a new approach to helping people with chronic kidney disease (CKD) maintain normal phosphate levels. RenaGum™ is a medical food that is not another pill or tablet you need to swallow. It is a pleasant tasting chewing gum formulated with chitosan, which is a well known and safe dietary binding agent. Maintaining normal phosphate levels in people with CKD is critical and controlled by diet restriction and phosphate binder drugs prescribed by a physician. These prescribed binder drugs are either in pill or powder form taken during a meal and work to bind phosphate in the gastrointestinal tract (stomach and intestines). RenaGum™ is used after a meal and not on an empty stomach. As a medical food, RenaGum™ needs to be used while under medical supervision.
Go to: www.renagum.com to learn more about this novel medical food product.
For more information contact:
Bob Estey, CEO
410-316-1080 Ext. 100
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.